ABS Academy M.Ed, B.Ed & D.El.Ed Course
Inspired by the dream of Dr. Sarvepalli Radha
Krishnan "Teachers should be the best minds in the Country". "Sarthak
Educational Trust" with the aim of developing & nurture the best minds,
promotes the establishment of a 'Teacher Training College in the
name & style of 'ABS ACADEMY' at Durgapur the steel town of Burdwan
Teachers are the backbone of any nation as the teachers lay the foundation for creating enlightened citizens for the nation.
With the changing scenario the concept of 'Gurukul' is no more in existence. In modern times the demands from the teacher is more & more. Nowadays a teacher's responsibility doesn't confine to the books only, a teacher is responsible for the all round development of the student so that he or she can fits into the continuously changing society structure well.
Today's demand is not a qualified teacher but a professionally trained qualified teacher who can really groom the students in all aspects of life.
In the year 2008 ABS ACADEMY was born with the mission of creating the new generation of enlightened "Teachers" so that they can bring honour & glory to the Academy & the nation as well.
Downloads - Management & Faculty Lists
- Faculty B.Ed 2017-2018
- Faculty B.Ed 2016-2017
- Faculty M.Ed 2017-2018
- Faculty D.El.Ed 2017-2018
- Faculty D.El.Ed 2016-2017
- Faculty - Newly Appointed 2017-2018
- Non Teaching Staff 2017-2018
Downloads - Students' Lists
- Student List B.Ed Session 2016-2018
- Student List B.Ed Session 2017-2019
- Student List M.Ed Session 2016-2018
- Student List M.Ed Session 2017-2019
- Student List D.El.Ed Session 2016-2018
- Student List D.El.Ed Session 2017-2019
Downloads - Infrastructure Information
- To emerge as a centre of excellence in the field of Education.
- To come up as one of the best 'Teacher Training' College in the region.
- To develop the ability and self confidence amongst the students (Teacher trainee).
- Enhancing the skills amongst the students to meet the ever changing demands of the society.
- To develop the teaching competencies.
- To develop the communication & other soft skills for effective teaching.
- To integrate academic programmes, extracurricular activities, co-curricular activities and interpersonal relations to promote intellectual growth for social & economic transformation.
- To provide Institutional infrastructure and Instructional facilities for training, research, personality development of students.
- To inculcate self reliance, social & environment awareness amongst the students and encouraging them to adopt holistic approach in professional pursuits.
- Our emphasis will be on knowledge for utilization rather than the acquisition of knowledge for its own sake.